Thursday, May 12, 2011

What is a UTI?

Urinary tract infections are also known as a bladder infection. A short acronym for urinary tract infection is UTI. The urinary system consists of the following body systems: bladder, kidneys, and urinary tubes (urethra/ureter).
In general, the main purpose of the urinary tract is to make urine and dispose of it outside of the body. When bacteria or germs interfere with this system, this is how urinary infections begin (Holland & Adams, 2007).

8 comments:

  1. Chu, awesome site. You even included a quiz! The picture of yours is soooo cute - "is this annoying?" :P

    I think this website is well done and has a lot of good information for people. I really like all your videos.

    One thing I would suggest to change would be the statistics-Can you make them stand out more? It took me some time to notice them. They are really good info for people to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chu-

    I love your blog. The tabs are wonderful and very user friendly. You have a lot of detailed and thorough info, and I especially like the quiz. Maybe you could try to change your font style or color!

    Great Job!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chu,
    Your site has a lot of detailed and good information. I like how you included tabs and a summary page. I would suggest added a little more color to you website such as a colorful background or colored fonts just to brighten it up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chu this website is amazing. I love the way you have organized it with the headings.. I didn't even know you could do that! You have so many interactive things like the quiz, and pictures throughout to engage the learner. One recommendation would be to add a brighter background color and a more lively font. You could also change the website to have one side bar instead of two on each side. Good job though, great site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chu,
    I love the navigation bar at the top. That way the learner can easily find information, it is very helpful! Overall, the information you provided is very helpful & easy to absorb. From the poll to the video bar, you had great interactive elements included in your blog as well. I liked the pictures like the water bottle and cranberries :)
    Perhaps you could add a second interactive element below the poll?
    Cute picture the in the “about you” section!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was unaware that pregnant woman with a UTI were at risk for a premature birth, good reason to take charge of your health when it comes to UTI prevention and treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Blog. Urinary Tract Infection is the most common problem but if it not treated then it may lead to kidney infections. To cure UTI permanently by using herbal uti medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. vaginal yeast infection is a fungal infection that causes irritation, discharge and intense itchiness of the vagina and the vulva &the tissues at the vaginal opening. Also called vaginal candidiasis, vaginal yeast infection affects many women and it can be immediately be cured with Agbara Herbal Cleanser and just use this Cleanser, every thing will be clear off, drcureherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete